Slovenian Real estate development forum 2017
Slovenian Real Estate development Forum 2017
Meet the best experts, trends and business opportunities
Real Estate Development Forum, which has evolved from the traditional Slovenian real estate conference and has a 12 years tradition, was created to bring together all stakeholders who are important for the development of the market. It is focused on topics of investments, banks, new and ongoing real estate projects, real estate funds and urban development.
The participants are representatives of Slovenian companies with real estate portfolio, potential investors, representatives of real estate agencies, representatives from financial, public and insurance sector in charge related to real estate market in Slovenia, asset managers, property management companies, creative industry representatives (architects) and representatives of smart city development concept.
A simultaneous translation to English will be provided.
Program board 2017
- Mr. Matjaž Filipič, partner, KF Finance d.o.o.
- Mr. Luka Prebil, Assistant Director, BTC d.d.
- Mr. Miran Gajšek, Msc, Head of urban planning department, City of Ljubljana
- Mr. Matej Skočir, Head od internationalisation and Foreign Direct Investment Division, SPIRIT Slovenia, Public Agency
- Mr. Klemen Fajmut, Senior Consultant, Investment Property Management Division, NLB d. d.
- Ms. Saša Mrak, MBA, Head of Real Estate development Forum
Ljubljana Research Forum - the first structured analysis of the market that responds to key questions of international investors and other international guests
Ljubljana Research Forum stems from the concept of an international market research of commercial real estate, which provides a comprehensive insight into the key market segments of office premises in Ljubljana. The survey is based on international definitions and analyses of the key aspects of the market, which are important for international investors, and covers concepts such as classification of buildings by type of building, the average annual rent (take-up rate), analysis of lease conditions and vacancy left. In cooperation with international houses JLL and Colliers and led by KF Finance this is the first structured analysis of the market that responds to key questions of international investors, who are increasingly present on the Slovenian real estate market.
Join us at the exclusive panel debate with international experts from global real estate companies such as Colliers in JLL (Jones Lang LaSalle group).
- What are the world FDI trends and how do they influence Slovenian market?
- Local and regional detailed overview of the real estate markets
- Meet the upcoming and ongoing real estate projects of Slovenia: Airport Business Park, Cukrarna, Emonika etc.
- Role of cities, their development and public-private partnership in bigger investment projects
- Real Estate relating to infrastructure, logistic and traffic development
- Slovenia as a source for alternative investment projects
- Main round table debate with experts from different fields of the real estate market
Sale of Engrotuš to Fortenova's Mercator successfully completed
KF Finance, acting as a financial advisor to the owners of the company, has successfully completed the sale of Engrotuš.
40th Financial Conference
Matjaž Filipič took part in a panel discussion on the topic of future investment management at the Financial Conference.
DMI Career Fair
Again this year, we presented ourselves to the students of the Faculty of Economics in Ljubljana at the career fair.
Matjaž FIlipič, guest on podcast
Matjaž Filipič, as a guest on the podcast, talked about his experiences, fund management and expectations for 2023.
New Year card
Happy New Year!
The sales process of the company Tinex has been successfully completed
KF Finance successfully completed the sale process of Tinex d.o.o.
Sale of Serbian leasing company to NLB Group successfully closed
KF Finance, as the exclusive financial advisor, successfully completed the sale of Zastava Istrabenz Lizing.
Successfully closed the sale of shares of PETROL d.d., Ljubljana.
KF Finance, as a financial advisor to NKBM d.d., successfully completed the sale of 25,985 (1.24 percent) shares of PETROL d.d., Ljubljana.