Our experts in the field of Mergers and Acquisitions lead the clients through all the steps of the sale process:
- Understanding the client's wishes and transaction goals,
- Identification of potential investors – domestic and foreign – with the help of our partner network and knowledge of key actors in a given industry,
- Internal team provides legal and tax throughout the transaction process,
- Preparation of presentation documentation (Teaser and Information memorandum),
- Preparation of the transaction documentation,
- Leading the transaction in a manner that promotes a competitive environment for potential investors,
- Valuation of the company and identification of negotiating positions,
- Advising on a negotiating strategy,
- Evaluation of received bids,
- Advising on structure of the entire process from investor search to closing of transaction
- Signing a contract
- Laying out the sales strategy
- Preparation of list of potential investors
- First contacts, Teaser, tender
- Receipt of Non-binding offers
- Coordination of the transaction structure with potential investors
- Active communication with the potential investors
- Coordination and signing of the NDA contract
- Distribution of the Information Memorandum
Analysis and selection of bidders
- Analysis of received Non-binding offers
- Structuring bids into a substantively rounded transaction
- Selection of bidders for the structure of the transaction that enables the achievement of the goals of the transaction
Due diligence and coordination
- Coordination with the potential investors
- Performance of due diligence process
- Communication with the banks
- Receipt of Binding offers
- Coordination of transaction terms and the Share Purchase Agreement
- Confirmatory due diligence by the best bidder
- Closing the transaction
Sell-side M&A process
Send us your request or contact one of our advisers directly. Together, we will study the possibility of cooperation.
We provide comprehensive solutions for valuation and financial consulting for selling and purchasing companies
- Business Valuation
- Real Estate Valuation
- Valuation of equipment
- Valuation of intangible fixed assets
Successfully closed the sale of shares of PETROL d.d., Ljubljana.
KF Finance, as a financial advisor to NKBM d.d., successfully completed the sale of 25,985 (1.24 percent) shares of PETROL d.d., Ljubljana.
Career Fair Alumni UP
This week we introduced ourselves at the career fair Alumni UP.
Bojan Kunovar, director of KF Finance, attanded Romanian Asset Management Summit
Bojan Kunovar, director of KF Finance, attended the Romanian Asset Management Summit (AAF Summit 2022) held on 29.9.2022 in Bucharest, Romania.
KF Finance team on Triglav
On Sunday, September 11, 2022, a team of our employees successfully conquered the highest peak in Slovenia.
Public invitation to tender for the purchase of shares of the company PETROL d.d., Ljubljana (PETG shares) in the ownership of NOVA KBM d.d.
The company KF FINANCE d.o.o. is authorized by the seller NOVA KBM d.d. to organize and conduct the sale of shares of PETROL d.d., Ljubljana.
KF Finance teambuilding
Last weekend we had a teambuilding event in Krk, where we enjoyed riding on inflatable dinghies, quad bikes and buggies. We ended the evening with an unforgettable beach party.
Career Fair In University of Ljubljana, School of Economics and Business
Last week we attended the career fair Delo mene išče, organized by the University of Ljubljana, School of Economics and Business (SEB LU).
39th Financial Conference
Matjaž Filipič, Partner in KF Finance, presented his views at a round table on "Smart financing: Where are we and where are we going? What will be the financing in the postcovid period?"