As part of searching for the potential takeover targets, we cover the following criteria:
- Understanding the client's wishes and transaction goals,
- Identification of potential takeover targets – domestic and foreign – with the help of our partner network and knowledge of key actors in a given industry,
- Setting a price limit that the client is willing to pay for takeover target,
- Verifying interest at potential takeover targets,
- Helping with valuation of the potential takeover target,
- Identification of target companies that align with the client's strategic purpose and transaction goals,
- Due diligence of the target,
- Advising on a negotiating strategy,
- Structuring the entire process.
- Signing a contract
- Laying out the transaction strategy
Analysis of the market and drafting a list of targets
- Analysis of the industry
- Creating a list of potential takeover targets
- Verifying interest at potential takeover targets
- Active communication with the potential targets
- Signing an NDA contract
- Preparing of financial analyses of the potential targets
- Determining the most suitable takeover target based on received interest and financial performance
Due diligence and coordination
- Valuation of the potential target
- Preparation of Non-binding offer and Letter of Intent (LOI)
- Due diligence of the potential target
- Communication with the potential target
- Preparation of Binding offer
- Coordination of transaction terms and the Share Purchase Agreement
Closing the transaction
Send us your request or contact one of our advisers directly. Together, we will study the possibility of cooperation.
We provide comprehensive solutions for valuation and financial consulting for selling and purchasing companies
- Business Valuation
- Real Estate Valuation
- Valuation of equipment
- Valuation of intangible fixed assets
Career Fair In University of Ljubljana, School of Economics and Business
Last week we attended the career fair Delo mene išče, organized by the University of Ljubljana, School of Economics and Business (SEB LU).
39th Financial Conference
Matjaž Filipič, Partner in KF Finance, presented his views at a round table on "Smart financing: Where are we and where are we going? What will be the financing in the postcovid period?"
Maja Ostanek Selak was a speaker at the Flipović Real Estate Conference
Maja Ostanek Selak, Director of Alfi RE, was a speaker at the Flipović Real Estate Conference in Zagreb.
Matjaž Filipič, partner in KF Finance, will speak at the 39th Financial Conference
The financial conference is the largest financial and business event in Slovenia. The event, which will take place on 10 and 11 May this year at GH Bernardin in Portorož, will be attended by Matjaž Filipič, partner and director of KF Finance d.o.o.
Advisory services in the acquisition process of MERKUR Trgovina, d.o.o.
KF Finance d.o.o., as an exclusive financial advisor, conducted due diligence on MERKUR Trgovina, d.o.o. and actively participated in the financing process and the acquisition process by the Alfi Fund, within the KF Finance Group.
The sale process of Marina & Hotel Nautica in Novigrad, Istria, Croatia successfully closed
KF Finance has successfully completed the sale process of the tourist-nautical complex „Nautica” in Novigrad, Istria, acting as an exclusive financial advisor to the owners of the company Sigma Poslovodstvo d.o.o.
Maja Ostanek Selak, director of the real estate fund ALFI RE, will speak at the 38th Financial Conference
The event, which will take place on 9 and 10 September this year at GH Bernardin in Portorož, will be attended by Maja Ostanek Selak, director of the real estate fund ALFI RE.
Matjaž Filipič, partner in KF Finance, participated in a discussion on real estate investing at Radio Slovenia
Matjaž Filipič, the co-owner and partner in KF Finance, participated in a discussion on real estate investing at Radio Slovenia.