As part of searching for the potential takeover targets, we cover the following criteria:
- Understanding the client's wishes and transaction goals,
- Identification of potential takeover targets – domestic and foreign – with the help of our partner network and knowledge of key actors in a given industry,
- Setting a price limit that the client is willing to pay for takeover target,
- Verifying interest at potential takeover targets,
- Helping with valuation of the potential takeover target,
- Identification of target companies that align with the client's strategic purpose and transaction goals,
- Due diligence of the target,
- Advising on a negotiating strategy,
- Structuring the entire process.
- Signing a contract
- Laying out the transaction strategy
Analysis of the market and drafting a list of targets
- Analysis of the industry
- Creating a list of potential takeover targets
- Verifying interest at potential takeover targets
- Active communication with the potential targets
- Signing an NDA contract
- Preparing of financial analyses of the potential targets
- Determining the most suitable takeover target based on received interest and financial performance
Due diligence and coordination
- Valuation of the potential target
- Preparation of Non-binding offer and Letter of Intent (LOI)
- Due diligence of the potential target
- Communication with the potential target
- Preparation of Binding offer
- Coordination of transaction terms and the Share Purchase Agreement
Closing the transaction
Send us your request or contact one of our advisers directly. Together, we will study the possibility of cooperation.
We provide comprehensive solutions for valuation and financial consulting for selling and purchasing companies
- Business Valuation
- Real Estate Valuation
- Valuation of equipment
- Valuation of intangible fixed assets
The sales process of the company Tinex has been successfully completed
KF Finance successfully completed the sale process of Tinex d.o.o.
Sale of Serbian leasing company to NLB Group successfully closed
KF Finance, as the exclusive financial advisor, successfully completed the sale of Zastava Istrabenz Lizing.
Successfully closed the sale of shares of PETROL d.d., Ljubljana.
KF Finance, as a financial advisor to NKBM d.d., successfully completed the sale of 25,985 (1.24 percent) shares of PETROL d.d., Ljubljana.
Career Fair Alumni UP
This week we introduced ourselves at the career fair Alumni UP.
Bojan Kunovar, director of KF Finance, attanded Romanian Asset Management Summit
Bojan Kunovar, director of KF Finance, attended the Romanian Asset Management Summit (AAF Summit 2022) held on 29.9.2022 in Bucharest, Romania.
KF Finance team on Triglav
On Sunday, September 11, 2022, a team of our employees successfully conquered the highest peak in Slovenia.
Public invitation to tender for the purchase of shares of the company PETROL d.d., Ljubljana (PETG shares) in the ownership of NOVA KBM d.d.
The company KF FINANCE d.o.o. is authorized by the seller NOVA KBM d.d. to organize and conduct the sale of shares of PETROL d.d., Ljubljana.
KF Finance teambuilding
Last weekend we had a teambuilding event in Krk, where we enjoyed riding on inflatable dinghies, quad bikes and buggies. We ended the evening with an unforgettable beach party.