In the acquisition process, we undertake in following activities:
- Understanding the client's wishes and transaction goals,
- Communication with the Company’s sellers,
- Analysis of transaction documentation and preparation of Non-binding offer,
- Internal team provides legal and tax throughout the transaction process,
- Due diligence of the target – financial, tax and legal,
- Valuation of the target,
- Advising on a negotiating strategy,
- Structuring the entire process.
- Signing a contract
- Laying out the acquisition strategy
Analysis of transaction documents and potential targets
- Analysis of the industry
- Active communication with the seller
- Preliminary company valuation
- Preparation of Non-binding offer
Due diligence – financial, tax and legal
- Active communication with the target's management
- Modelling of business scenarios
- Valuation of synergies
- Finalisation of target valuation
- Preparation of Binding offer
- Coordination of transaction terms and Share Purchase Agreement
- Closing the transaction
Buy-side M&A process
Send us your request or contact one of our advisers directly. Together, we will study the possibility of cooperation.
Sale of Engrotuš to Fortenova's Mercator successfully completed
KF Finance, acting as a financial advisor to the owners of the company, has successfully completed the sale of Engrotuš.
40th Financial Conference
Matjaž Filipič took part in a panel discussion on the topic of future investment management at the Financial Conference.
DMI Career Fair
Again this year, we presented ourselves to the students of the Faculty of Economics in Ljubljana at the career fair.
Matjaž FIlipič, guest on podcast
Matjaž Filipič, as a guest on the podcast, talked about his experiences, fund management and expectations for 2023.
New Year card
Happy New Year!
The sales process of the company Tinex has been successfully completed
KF Finance successfully completed the sale process of Tinex d.o.o.
Sale of Serbian leasing company to NLB Group successfully closed
KF Finance, as the exclusive financial advisor, successfully completed the sale of Zastava Istrabenz Lizing.
Successfully closed the sale of shares of PETROL d.d., Ljubljana.
KF Finance, as a financial advisor to NKBM d.d., successfully completed the sale of 25,985 (1.24 percent) shares of PETROL d.d., Ljubljana.