When searching for a potential investor, we focus on the following areas:
- understanding the goals of the transaction,
- preparing a plan to execute the transaction that will best fit the goals,
- identifying investors who fit the criteria that will help us reach the goals of the transaction,
- valuation and determining the scope for negotiations,
- identifying potential deal-breakers and deal-makers,
- preparing the most efficient transactions structure for buyers and sellers.
- Defining the business strategy and acquisition criteria
- Identifying potential target companies and selecting the priority target companies
- Contacting the target companies with the aim to assess the interest
- Introductory meeting of the adviser and the target company
- Preliminary due diligence review and determining the value interval
- Signing a Non-disclosure Agreement (NDA)
Defining the transaction
- Further talks with the target owners
- Defining the transaction structure
- Unbinding offer and a letter of intent (LOI)
- Signing the letter of intent
Negotiations and conclusion
- Detailed due diligence review
- Final negotiations on the transaction terms and conditions
- Signing the final agreement
The transaction conclusion, follow-up integration
Send us your request or contact one of our advisers directly. Together, we will study the possibility of cooperation.
40th Financial Conference
Matjaž Filipič took part in a panel discussion on the topic of future investment management at the Financial Conference.
DMI Career Fair
Again this year, we presented ourselves to the students of the Faculty of Economics in Ljubljana at the career fair.
Matjaž FIlipič, guest on podcast
Matjaž Filipič, as a guest on the podcast, talked about his experiences, fund management and expectations for 2023.
New Year card
Happy New Year!
The sales process of the company Tinex has been successfully completed
KF Finance successfully completed the sale process of Tinex d.o.o.
Sale of Serbian leasing company to NLB Group successfully closed
KF Finance, as the exclusive financial advisor, successfully completed the sale of Zastava Istrabenz Lizing.
Successfully closed the sale of shares of PETROL d.d., Ljubljana.
KF Finance, as a financial advisor to NKBM d.d., successfully completed the sale of 25,985 (1.24 percent) shares of PETROL d.d., Ljubljana.
Career Fair Alumni UP
This week we introduced ourselves at the career fair Alumni UP.