When searching for a potential investor, we focus on the following areas:
- understanding the goals of the transaction,
- preparing a plan to execute the transaction that will best fit the goals,
- identifying investors who fit the criteria that will help us reach the goals of the transaction,
- valuation and determining the scope for negotiations,
- identifying potential deal-breakers and deal-makers,
- preparing the most efficient transactions structure for buyers and sellers.
- Defining the business strategy and acquisition criteria
- Identifying potential target companies and selecting the priority target companies
- Contacting the target companies with the aim to assess the interest
- Introductory meeting of the adviser and the target company
- Preliminary due diligence review and determining the value interval
- Signing a Non-disclosure Agreement (NDA)
Defining the transaction
- Further talks with the target owners
- Defining the transaction structure
- Unbinding offer and a letter of intent (LOI)
- Signing the letter of intent
Negotiations and conclusion
- Detailed due diligence review
- Final negotiations on the transaction terms and conditions
- Signing the final agreement
The transaction conclusion, follow-up integration
Send us your request or contact one of our advisers directly. Together, we will study the possibility of cooperation.
We provide comprehensive solutions for valuation and financial consulting for selling and purchasing companies
- Business Valuation
- Real Estate Valuation
- Valuation of equipment
- Valuation of intangible fixed assets
Career Fair In University of Ljubljana, School of Economics and Business
Last week we attended the career fair Delo mene išče, organized by the University of Ljubljana, School of Economics and Business (SEB LU).
39th Financial Conference
Matjaž Filipič, Partner in KF Finance, presented his views at a round table on "Smart financing: Where are we and where are we going? What will be the financing in the postcovid period?"
Maja Ostanek Selak was a speaker at the Flipović Real Estate Conference
Maja Ostanek Selak, Director of Alfi RE, was a speaker at the Flipović Real Estate Conference in Zagreb.
Matjaž Filipič, partner in KF Finance, will speak at the 39th Financial Conference
The financial conference is the largest financial and business event in Slovenia. The event, which will take place on 10 and 11 May this year at GH Bernardin in Portorož, will be attended by Matjaž Filipič, partner and director of KF Finance d.o.o.
Advisory services in the acquisition process of MERKUR Trgovina, d.o.o.
KF Finance d.o.o., as an exclusive financial advisor, conducted due diligence on MERKUR Trgovina, d.o.o. and actively participated in the financing process and the acquisition process by the Alfi Fund, within the KF Finance Group.
The sale process of Marina & Hotel Nautica in Novigrad, Istria, Croatia successfully closed
KF Finance has successfully completed the sale process of the tourist-nautical complex „Nautica” in Novigrad, Istria, acting as an exclusive financial advisor to the owners of the company Sigma Poslovodstvo d.o.o.
Maja Ostanek Selak, director of the real estate fund ALFI RE, will speak at the 38th Financial Conference
The event, which will take place on 9 and 10 September this year at GH Bernardin in Portorož, will be attended by Maja Ostanek Selak, director of the real estate fund ALFI RE.
Matjaž Filipič, partner in KF Finance, participated in a discussion on real estate investing at Radio Slovenia
Matjaž Filipič, the co-owner and partner in KF Finance, participated in a discussion on real estate investing at Radio Slovenia.