When searching for a potential investor, we focus on the following areas:
- understanding the goals of the transaction,
- preparing a plan to execute the transaction that will best fit the goals,
- identifying investors who fit the criteria that will help us reach the goals of the transaction,
- valuation and determining the scope for negotiations,
- identifying potential deal-breakers and deal-makers,
- preparing the most efficient transactions structure for buyers and sellers.
- Defining the business strategy and acquisition criteria
- Identifying potential target companies and selecting the priority target companies
- Contacting the target companies with the aim to assess the interest
- Introductory meeting of the adviser and the target company
- Preliminary due diligence review and determining the value interval
- Signing a Non-disclosure Agreement (NDA)
Defining the transaction
- Further talks with the target owners
- Defining the transaction structure
- Unbinding offer and a letter of intent (LOI)
- Signing the letter of intent
Negotiations and conclusion
- Detailed due diligence review
- Final negotiations on the transaction terms and conditions
- Signing the final agreement
The transaction conclusion, follow-up integration
Send us your request or contact one of our advisers directly. Together, we will study the possibility of cooperation.
We provide comprehensive solutions for valuation and financial consulting for selling and purchasing companies
- Business Valuation
- Real Estate Valuation
- Valuation of equipment
- Valuation of intangible fixed assets
The sales process of the company Tinex has been successfully completed
KF Finance successfully completed the sale process of Tinex d.o.o.
Sale of Serbian leasing company to NLB Group successfully closed
KF Finance, as the exclusive financial advisor, successfully completed the sale of Zastava Istrabenz Lizing.
Successfully closed the sale of shares of PETROL d.d., Ljubljana.
KF Finance, as a financial advisor to NKBM d.d., successfully completed the sale of 25,985 (1.24 percent) shares of PETROL d.d., Ljubljana.
Career Fair Alumni UP
This week we introduced ourselves at the career fair Alumni UP.
Bojan Kunovar, director of KF Finance, attanded Romanian Asset Management Summit
Bojan Kunovar, director of KF Finance, attended the Romanian Asset Management Summit (AAF Summit 2022) held on 29.9.2022 in Bucharest, Romania.
KF Finance team on Triglav
On Sunday, September 11, 2022, a team of our employees successfully conquered the highest peak in Slovenia.
Public invitation to tender for the purchase of shares of the company PETROL d.d., Ljubljana (PETG shares) in the ownership of NOVA KBM d.d.
The company KF FINANCE d.o.o. is authorized by the seller NOVA KBM d.d. to organize and conduct the sale of shares of PETROL d.d., Ljubljana.
KF Finance teambuilding
Last weekend we had a teambuilding event in Krk, where we enjoyed riding on inflatable dinghies, quad bikes and buggies. We ended the evening with an unforgettable beach party.