We help investors make better deal decisions by performing due diligence, assessing performance improvement opportunities and providing a post-acquisition agenda.
To maximize the value of every transaction, KF Finance employs a tailored approach to rapidly identify and understand potential deal breakers, value drivers and other areas of specific interest to our clients.
Our Financial Due Diligence services include:
- assessing the quality of earnings, including the identification of overly aggressive accounting policies and the assessment of the adequacy of judgmental accounts,
analysing cash flows (e.g., working capital changes, capital expenditures, etc.),
- reviewing on and off balance sheet assets and liabilities,
- identifying key business drivers, trends in profitability and significant concentrations of risk,
- evaluating managements forecast,
- conducting comprehensive discussions with management and their advisors,
- performing both buy-side and sell-side due diligence.
Sale of Engrotuš to Fortenova's Mercator successfully completed
KF Finance, acting as a financial advisor to the owners of the company, has successfully completed the sale of Engrotuš.
40th Financial Conference
Matjaž Filipič took part in a panel discussion on the topic of future investment management at the Financial Conference.
DMI Career Fair
Again this year, we presented ourselves to the students of the Faculty of Economics in Ljubljana at the career fair.
Matjaž FIlipič, guest on podcast
Matjaž Filipič, as a guest on the podcast, talked about his experiences, fund management and expectations for 2023.
New Year card
Happy New Year!
The sales process of the company Tinex has been successfully completed
KF Finance successfully completed the sale process of Tinex d.o.o.
Sale of Serbian leasing company to NLB Group successfully closed
KF Finance, as the exclusive financial advisor, successfully completed the sale of Zastava Istrabenz Lizing.
Successfully closed the sale of shares of PETROL d.d., Ljubljana.
KF Finance, as a financial advisor to NKBM d.d., successfully completed the sale of 25,985 (1.24 percent) shares of PETROL d.d., Ljubljana.